Harry Potter!

July 12, 2011
Dustin and I LOVE Harry Potter.  He probably doesn't want me to admit that,  but it's true. We go to bed to it countless times a week. Well that and The Office.  So naturally we had to get tickets to the midnight showing opening night! We wore our wizard and muggle shirts along with our Griffindor scarves, who knew the people in Kansas don't dress up for opening nights, in Utah we would have been way under dressed.  But the movie was great! We were just sad it came to an end.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your blog!! guess it's only fitting for me to be the first one to leave a comment:) yours is looking better than mine and you just become a blogger!! keep up the good work. you will love looking back and reading it. I'll be honest i am sad that our time here is coming to an end... me and the kids have had a great time with you and it has been fun spending time with you and dustin. we are sure happy you are in the family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is So great!! :) I LOVE the picture of Dustin casting a curse (most likely) with his wand! SO great! And you guys are SO darling in your outfits!! :) CUTE!! and YAY FOR HARRY POTTER!!

    ReplyDelete