The Engagement!

October 24, 2010
Dustins proposal was the cutest thing in the world.  I had been a little suspicious throughout the day but my mom being aware of those suspicions informed Dustin and from then on him and my mom spent the rest of the day throwing me off their trail.  That night Dustin and I were driving and we decided to go to a park near my parents house that we had gone to over the years.  It was freezing that night so I was surprised when Dustin said lets go on a walk, but I still didn't think much of it.  Seconds later I could see candlelight through the trees and it hit me that I had been right all along! The park we went to is shaped like a bowl and to get down to it there is a pathway that winds back and forth down to the center of it and as we approached it I saw that he had lined both sides of the pathway with candles, it looked so pretty. The candles stopped at a white canopy that was covered with twinkling lights.  There were candles everywhere and rose pedals and hot chocolate and even the Batman build-a-bear he had made me 4 years prior, It was perfect.  Then he got down on his knee and said all sorts of cute things and proposed! I of course screamed yes! And as we were hugging I could see a light in the bushes and my brother popped out and shortly after my family and his family showed up to celebrate with us.  One of the most perfect nights of our life!     Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment